Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Freebie for Candy Box Digital!

Okay, I've got to admit that I went over the top with the color palette that we were given for the Etsy Digital Designers Facebook HOP that starts on February 2nd.  I saw it and it fit so well with a Southwestern Theme that I'd been wanting to do!  I went to work right away on all kinds of papers and clip art.

My color palette was set for the Etsy HOP freebie but I did add one more color in the designs that I did for Candy Box Digital - I added a creamy yellow.  So, now I'm going to be putting up 2 sets of freebies for you, plus two larger sets of digital background papers on Etsy, plus clip art.  Hope you love it all!

So here is the picture and link for Candy Box Digital's newest freebie. (I'll post about the Etsy HOP freebie on Feb 2nd.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.