Monday, August 25, 2014

Working on wedding invitations

I got a new paper cutter today and dove right in with cutting apart the reception cards for DS's wedding invitations.  The invitations themselves look like hockey tickets and the paper is perforated so you just fold and tear those, but the reception cards are printed on regular cover stock, 4 to a sheet, so that means I have to cut them apart.  The paper cutter worked very well and I only had to re-print one sheet to make up for cutting errors.  Yay!

Tomorrow I work on the envelope liners for the invitations.  They have blue maple leafs all over them, again to give them a hockey feel as DS and DIL-to-be love the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Designing this set of invitations has been fun and a great experience but I'll be glad when it's over. I just want DS and DIL to be happy with their invitations and go on to have a wonderful wedding.  Then I can focus on finding the perfect dress to wear to our event of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.