Sunday, April 6, 2014

Enjoying our first "spring" weekend!

Hi, everyone!  It's been a busy week here and I'm taking a moment to talk to you and then I'll go out and spend a few minutes in our new spring-like weather.  The temperature today is threatening to make it to about 50F, which is incredible when just 2 weeks ago we couldn't even get above freezing!  We still have some snow on the ground but after today it might be all gone.  No leaves and no flowers outside, yet.  Even the grass is just starting to realize it's time to wake up.

I've been very busy over the last week.  I'm trying some new things that aren't as scrapbook related, trying out isolating pictures of flowers.  But I'm also working on my scrapbook items, too.  Currently in the works: some peacock papers and graphics, which I hope to have out some time this week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.